Tuesday, October 11, 2011

First Trip to Faith Educare Centre

(One Hundred & Sixty-Seven days of work)

Eighty-Fifth day of work today. Back to eating alone days. I had McDonalds for lunch today. After work, Fion met me at Paya Lebar station and we took train together. But sadly, I had to find Grandma at Serangoon so parted with her there.

Meet Grandma, sister, her mum, maid and Melody. We took cab over to Faith Educare Centre, the childcare I am enrolling Melody into. Everything looks okay so I registered for Melody to join them in January 2012. Feeling very excited yet nervous about it at the same time.

It was my first visit there but I decided on this childcare as the timing is 7am to 9pm on Mondays to Fridays and 7am to 2pm on Saturdays. The price each month was reasonable too, $727.30 after GST. The supervisor was a very nice lady and the teachers looks nice too. I pray and hope everything goes smoothly for Melody in this childcare and that she will learn to be a more obedient and good girl there.



Lunch for today.









Baby in her pram is not a happy baby.





















With my little cutie pie at home.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment