Monday, October 24, 2011

Charlie Brown Cafe

(One Hundred & Eighty days passed)

Ninety-Fourth day of work today. Bought my favorite A.M. Porridge from KFC for breakfast this morning. Had fried rice at Kopitiam for lunch. After work, met Grandma at Dhoby Ghaut station and headed to 313@Sometset to meet Grandaunt, Jasmine and Melody there for dinner.

We had dinner at Charlie Brown Cafe, it was an advance birthday dinner treat for Grandaunt by me. The place was pretty small without baby chair and the food took a little long to arrive, but overall the food was ok and I like the ambience.

Jasmine and I tried some tops at Forever 21 and I really liked one of the top but did not buy any I'm the end. Took train back home with Grandma and Melody about 10pm.



Breakfast for today.



Lunch for today.



Meet Melody.






Cute statues.






Cute displays.



Cute ceiling.






Cute tables.



Cute memo pad.






Cartoon on the wall.









Cry baby cranky baby.





















Our dinner for tonight.


















Pages from the cartoon menu.



The entrance of Charlie Brown Cafe.



The top I liked alot.






























Melody when we were on the way home.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment