Friday, October 14, 2011

Stay at J&S Crib again

Wednesday...

(One Hundred & Sixty-Eight days passed)

Eighty-Sixth day of work today. Henry bought carrot cake from Enous market for me and it was really one of the nicest carrot cake I ate before. I had lunch at a new place today, a small stall which sells simple Malay food and bubble tea. I had Mee Rubus and green apple green tea for lunch. After work, went back to Grandaunt's place as Grandma went on cruise again. So Melody and I will be staying over till Saturday.



Breakfast for today.



Lunch for today.



Dinner for today.









I love Melody wearing this.






























Melody's cold/angry stare towards Grandaunt even when Grandaunt tried to make her laugh just becos she wanted to snatch my iPhone when Grandaunt looking at photos & Grandaunt shouted & pretend to scold her. Her want to cry don't want cry & want to laugh don't want laugh face.

Thursday...

(One Hundred & Sixty-Nine days passed)

Eighty-Seventh day of work today. Bought eight pieces of chee kway from Grandaunt's home downstairs for breakfast today. Had McDonalds for lunch again for the second time this week. Headed back to Grandaunt's home straight after work. Naughty Melody snatched my iPhone again when I tried taking pictures of her and took some videos. Will upload them for fun.



Breakfast for today.



Lunch for today.



Dinner for today.


















Little Melody in red.

YouTube Video

Friday...

(One Hundred & Seventy days passed)

Eighty-Eighth day of work today. Bought a chicken burger for breakfast. Henry helped me to packet duck rice for lunch. I bought my favorite NesCafe Mocha and chocolates from NTUC. Headed straight back to Grandaunt's home after work.


Random shot of me at work.



Breakfast for today.



Lunch for today.



Snacks for today.



Dinner for today.



Cakes for everyone.















Melody seems to love her new bottle.









Melody's new hat for the night.









With my Melody.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment