Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday, Kayla!

(One Hundred & Fifty-Seven days passed)

Bought McGriddles Supreme breakfast from McDonalds this morning. It taste very very very yummy, enjoyed my breakfast. Reached home around 2pm.

Prepared and head out with Melody at around 4.30pm, we were attending Kayla's 2nd birthday party at McDonalds at Ridout Tea Garden. Thanks Sherlyn for the invitation, it was the first McDonalds party I attend among my mummies friend.

I decided to take a cab there as it is not near MRT station. This cab journey made me super pissed off and unhappy to the max. The driver does not know where is the location so we went round and round. From Queenstown to Commonwealth to Buona Vista to Dover to Buona Vista to Commonwealth to Queenstown again. I reached my destination at 6.15pm when I board the cab at 4.45pm. The cab fare was freaking $40.20 and he charge me $40 and I stupidly give him. WTF.

Isaac brother came to the McDonalds to wait for me. I left shortly after cake-cutting session. We took a cab to United Square to look for Nadia Sweet at Toys'R'Us.

Isaac and I had dinner at Texas Chicken. After dinner, we walked around and sat around. Waited for Nadia to end work which was about 11.30pm and took train back straight.



Breakfast for today.



Just as we're leaving home.



Me acting cute with a ribbon pin.









Can never sit though-out the journey.






Act like big boss doing big business.









With her party hat on.









But not for long as usual.









Kiddies enjoying their happy meal.



Kayla's Hello Kitty cake.









Cake-cutting session.



Kiddies queuing up for Happy Meal toy box.



Melody playing with balloon on her own.



Melody & I with Sherlyn & Kayla the birthday girl.









My Melody & I.









Little cutie pie but very cranky & naughty today.









Nomming on mentos.









With my dear Nadia Sweet.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment