Wednesday, October 5, 2011

First few days of October

Sunday...

(One Hundred & Fifty-Eight days passed)

Just another stay-home Sunday with Melody. She is so adorable yet naughty at the same time.









Leg itchy, scratch scratch scratch.






Stil itchy so change position to scratch.









Can never keep her eyes off cartoon.









One of her favorite toy, the shopping cart.



Late breakfast for today.



Late lunch for today.



Late dinner for today.

Monday...

(One Hundred & Fifty-Nine days passed)

Eightieth day of work today. Bought my favorite A.M porridge for breakfast. Had porridge for lunch at Kopitiam. Very filling dinner at KFC. Simple but happy night.



Breakfast for today.



Lunch for today.



Dinner for today.

Tuesday...

(One Hundred & Sixty days passed)

Eighty-First day of work today. Had porridge for lunch again at Kopitiam. Went to Nex after work to help Grandma pay for something at Courts. Had dinner alone at Qi Ji, ate nasi lemak and popiah. Bought little bread from Four Leaves for Melody. She was such a sweetie pie tonight.



Lunch for today.



Dinner for today.





















Happy Melody posing for me.

































Really very happy Melody tonight.



Melody did this to my iPhone & somehow even took a screenshot of it herself

Wednesday...

(One Hundred & Sixty-One days passed)

Eighty-Second day of work today. Had diarrhea since 5am and I still went to work. I regretted my decision because I keep having the runs every ten minutes or so. Henry sent me back home when I ended work.



Breakfast for today.



Lunch for today.



Had to force myself to eat this awful med.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment