Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day at Town Night at Amk

One Hundred & Seventy-Nine days passed)

Out with Jasmine and Melody in the afternoon about 2pm. Met a buyer to pass her stuff at Compass Point's McDonalds. Had a quick bite at KFC, we shared a Cheesy Meltz student meal.

Our first destination was Tiong Bahru as I needed to collect Melody's birthday banner. The worker came to the control station to passed it to me. Thanks to Fion for introducing me to Mr Khoo who was able to customize the banner with the cartoon I wanted as long as I provide him with the picture.

Our second destination was Orchard to have our lunch and a little shopping. We had our late lunch at Ajisen Ramen, the last time I ate it was in Febuary with Valerie, Nigel and the kiddies at Tampines Mall. We walked around till before 7pm before heading back home.

Our third destination was Ang Mo Kio to Jasmine's home since I did not want to go home so early. At about 8pm, together with Grandaunt and her husband, we went to Ang Mo Kio Central for dinner at KFC. After dinner, went to AMK Hub to buy stuffs at NTUC and we took a cab back to their home. Melody and I stayed over for the night.









Us at KFC for a quick bite cos we were hungry.



Only manage to snap the remaining.









Melody yawning on the train.









Us having our late lunch at Ajisen.















Our lunch, so full up after eating.









While waiting for train back to Yio Chu Kang.















Jasmine Lee & I.















Itouch to keep Melody entertained.









Jasmine & I again.



Me for today & I love this dress alot.









Cutie Melody while waiting for bus to AMK Central.





















Grandaunt & Melody at bus-stop.



Coconut hair Melody.









Me with my little cutie Melody.









Such a cutie pie.






Dinner at KFC, everyone ate two-piece meal.



This is the nicest yummiest seaweed I ever ate.

p.s. More Pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment