Sunday, October 9, 2011

Weekends at Home

Saturday...

(One Hundred & Sixty-Four days passed)

It was a stay-home Saturday. Nothing much just spending time with Melody.









With Melody.









And Melody again.



Lunch cum dinner for today.

Sunday...

(One Hundred & Sixty-Five days passed)

Another stay-home Sunday with Melody. Grandma gave me money to call for Pizza Hut delivery before she went out. She only ate a slice if pizza & garlic bread, the rest all for me. Of course I never finish, but when I am blogging this, I am craving for it again.









Cheeky baby Melody.









Pizza Hur delivery is love.



Very old school disc that I took out & played for Melody.



I bought these for Melody from Popular at the start of the week.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment