Friday, October 28, 2011

Nights Like That

Thursday...

(One Hundred & Eighty-Three days passed)

Ninety-Sixth day of work today. Had Pasta Mania for lunch today. Went home to a cheeky baby.









Lunch for today.



Claimed my free McFlurry.















Melody on Grandma's bed.






























Melody came into the toilet & posed for me.
























Melody asking for snacks.

Friday...

(One Hundred & Eighty-Four days passed)

Ninety-Seventh day of work today. Boss's brother packet carrot cake from Eunos back for me for my lunch. Uncle Azdre bought bakes crabs from Geylang for us. It was a straight home after work night.



Breakfast for today.



Dinner for today.
























Posing with My Melody.















Melody asking for snacks again as usual.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment