Saturday, October 22, 2011

Night at Brewbakers

(One Hundred & Seventy-Eight days passed)

Had McDonalds McGriddle deluxe meal for breakfast. In the evening, went to Clark Quay, The Central, for late lunch early dinner at Vivo Pizza with the groupon voucher I bought. Reached home at 8pm to a very cheery Melody.

In the night, brought My Melody out to Brewbakers about 10pm. Meet Jasmine and Pearl there. Chilled out till about 11.30pm, my cousin Jasmine joined us as she is staying over at my home tonight. We all left the place about 1+am and Jasmine and I walked back to my home with My Melody.

Simple but enjoyable night catching up with the girls for a short while. It was my first time to Brewbakers and I love the place. Hope I will have a chance to go there more often.



Breakfast for today.















Late lunch early dinner for today.















Cheery little Melody.









Things we ordered at Brewbakers.















Me with my favorite, root beer float.



Jasmine & I.









After waking up from her sleep.















Jasmine & Pearl.









Melody and I.



Jasmine YiYi & Melody.



Pearl YiYi & Melody.



Jasmine YiPo & Melody.









Melody snacking on Pokey.






Jasmine & I again.






Pearl & I.






Cousin Jasmine & I.









The four of us, girl power.



Two Jasmines & Melody.



Melody & I again.



Cousin Jasmine & I again.



Pearl YiYi & Melody again.



Ending off this post with My Melody.

p.s. More Pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment