Monday, November 8, 2010

Cranky Melody Day

Jasmine, Little Trev & Kiki came over to my block downstairs. My Melody and I went down to meet them.



Kiki carrying My Melody.

We walked over to Compass Point. Settled down at Burger King. They bought ice-cream while I bought Hershey's Sundae Pie, it was 1-for-1. And 2pcs Maxican Drumlets.



My favourite, yum yum yum.


Little Trev just woke up from his nap.


My Melody in King's crown.


Little Trev in King's crown.


Jasmine and her Little Trev.

Kiki left after we finished our food at Burger King. Jasmine and I together with the kids trained to City Square Mall. My Melody was mad cranky in the train! She fell asleep when I was shopping for a pair of shoes for her. We had dinner at Kopitiam. After dinner, we brought the kids to the playground to play. Melody was crawling around and only attempt to walk when she's in the mood. Kelvin came to join Jasmine & Little Trev. I bought a new headband for My Melody. It comes with fake hair so she looked uber cute wearing it. Before we left for home, ww bought the egg tarts Jasmine introduced. It was nice indeed! They gave me a lift home, can't thank them enough! Hehe.



Don't they look bored?


My Melody looks as though she is falling asleep.


Little Trev became hyper after eating his favourite, raisins.


Little Trev posing with the cap he was trying on.


My Melody in her new cutie headband.


The kids interecting with the soft book.

Homed early today. Still, it was an enjoyable day out, if only My Melody was less cranky. Heh.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

Xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment