Saturday, November 27, 2010

Melody's eleventh month

My Melody turns eleven months old today. She is now exactly one month away from her first birthday. Time flies, fast, way too fast in the blink of an eye. Nevertheless, I still love my baby girl more and more with each passing day. Can't wait for her to start walking soon.



Being the little nosy baby as usual.

I worked full shift today. Ended work at 12am. Went for supper at Outram Park Ya Hua Ba Kut Teh with Patrick, Joanna & Joyce. We ate till 1.30am and we headed home. It was a nice meal. Hehe.



The dishes we ordered.

Sadly, today is cute Syafiqah's last day of work. So we took some pictures tonight.






Syafiqah and I.






Joanna, Umairah & I.

Lastly, I also didn't expect Alex Yao to be one of the yoyo-er performing tonight. I randomly snap a shot of him. Been almost three months since I last met up with ShiJuan & him. (Still, I really miss the past with them.)




xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment