Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Melody's first swim

It's the first time I'm bring Melody out for a swim myself at a swimming pool.

Met up with Jasmine & Little Trev and KaiXin & Baby Chloe at Seng Kang Swimming Complex. We had lunch at McDonalds first. I brought a big baby float out, and My Melody's swimming costume is too big for her. Haha. We allowed the kids to play in water for about 1/2 an hour before we leave the pool. The kids are probably tired so we headed home to let the kids nap.



The float can be useful, I used it as a shield against the bight sun shining at my poor little baby.


My Melody is excited for her first swim!


Her swimming costume keeps dropping iff the side!


Little Trev giving Melody a big hug!


Little Kpo Trev, hehehe.


Adorable Baby Chloe with so much hair, envys.


My Melody and I.


Adorable Trev playing small ball in the pool.


Little Trev hugging Baby Chloe.


Baby Melody is jealous, she wants Little Trev to hug her too.


Little Trev decides to ignore and walkes away.

It was a fun time at the pool with them though only for a short while. Hehe.

Xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment