Monday, November 1, 2010

First day of November

Met Wong HuiBing for dinner at Compass Point. We ate Pizza Hut, the five course meal. Next, we went to Metro cos I wanted to buy myself a new dress. I bought two new black dresses for $49.90. Can't wait to have the chance to wear them. HuiBing went home after that.



Curry Zazzle Baked Rice, Criss-Cross Fries and my all-time-favourite Sweet'n'Spicy Drumlets.



Dessert of the day.



My gangster baby.



Drink milk also like gangster baby.

After HuiBing left, I met up with WanZhen for the first time. We chilled and Chit-Chat at Starbucks. It's the second day in a row I'm drinking my all-time-favorite Mocha Frap. After some time, her friend Wayne came to join us. I left for home at 11.30pm.









WanZhen was trying to see Baby Melody's teeth.












Took some pictures before I headed home.



My Melody says GOOD NIGHT!

It was nice chatting with WanZhen, seems to be able to talk quite freely with her when I thought i'd be very shy. Hehe.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

Xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment