Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Trio at Peek'a'boo

Bring My Melody out to Compass Point to walk walk. Went to Cold Storage to stock up baby bites, Metro to see if the Hello Kitty Shoes I want is available, Bata to see if there is any nice shoes, FOX and I intend to spend a bomb there one day soon and Kiddy Palace to see see look look. Saw Innoform's merchandiser there.

Trained over to Stadium Station. Joined Jasmine & Little Trev, Pearl, her hubby & Little Phelove at Peek'A'Boo at Kallang Leisure Park. We left for dinner at about 6.30pm. Had our dinner at Nihon Mura, I ate very very little today. We all bought the kids a balloon before leaving the mall. Trained home and I walked around Compass Point again before heading home.









Drink one milk also so many poses.



Keeping her entertained with my bag in the train.















Random shots of My Melody.















Random shots of Little Trev.















Random shots of Little Phelove.



My Melody enjoying her favorite baby bites.






My Melody with Pinkie in her pram.






Little Trev with Elmo balloon in his pram.






Little Phelove in her pram.









The two girls aiming for Little Trev's balloon.









All the kids with balloons.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment