Monday, November 22, 2010

With Bestie Ng

I brought My Melody out at 2pm to Compass Point. Paid bills and such and waited for JiaWen to finish taking her MC. While waiting, I bought McDonald's Filliet O Fish meal upsized. I realized I lost my PAssion EZ-Link card when I wanted to take train. Fml!



My Melody using her Pinkie to shield her from the sun shining straight at her.



My Melody being Kpo at every little sound she hears.



Suddenly I feel that she is still cuter without this headband on.

No choice, survived on standard tickets today. JiaWen came in to the train at Hougang station. We went to Sommerset station and walked to Paragon. Had lunch at Din Tai Fung. After eating, walked around Metro for awhile to see if they have the Hello Kitty shoes I wanted to buy for My Melody.



Ferrero Rocher Christmas tree.



Xiao Long Bao is love.



Sze Chuan sliced beef.



我的蛋炒饭.



JiaWen的排骨蛋饭.



My Melody filling her little stomach too.

We made a last minute decision to bring My Melody to Peek'A'Boo. So we walked to Dhoby Ghaut station and took circle line to Stadium station. My Melody only got to play for about one hour cos they were closing. But we climbed all the way up and even played the slide once today. Hehe. I fed My Melody her porridge there at their cafe. Actually it was JiaWen feeding. I bought my all-time-favorite Root Beer Float & JiaWen bought Chocolate Bomb Cake, very nice!!!



























My Melody just climbed up and down on her own most of the time.















My Melody having dinner.



Chocolate Bomb Cake.



Rootbeer Float.

We decided to go back to Compass Point for dinner so we took train back. Went to Metro first but the white pair also no stock, only got pink. I bought a red My Melody hair clip for My Melody. It was the last and only piece, no other design or colour. We ate at McDonald's, I ate McWings meal for the third day in a row now. Haha. Walked home after eating.



My Melody have a habit of raising her leg when drinking milk.



Melody hair clip for My Melody.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment