Sunday, November 14, 2010

Date Again

Date with Jasmine & Little Trev again, and we're having dinner at Ikea again and doing grocery shopping at Giant again. Hah!

It was drizzling a little still. We met at Compass Point and took a cab to Ikea. We manage to find a seat without waiting. No salmon, no chicken wings, no mashed potatoe all sold out! Thank god, still got Sweddish meatballs. It's the third time I'm eating it and I'm loving it so much now! I also ate my new favorite, the Diam Cake, and the Christmas Dish. Dinner was fulfilling though not as nice as the previous times.

After dinner, we walked over to Giant for grocery shopping. We both spend more than $100. Shared a cab home before it reaches midnight. I think Jasmine & I have officially become grocery shopping partners too. We have been frequenting Ikea & Giant lately. Hehe!






























While waiting for our food, I would take loads of pictures of them.





















My Melody eating her favourite baby bites.















The kids in Giant's trolley.









My Melody with long arm elephant hugging her from behind.






My Melody in the trolley together with the things i bought.



Our dinner at Ikea for tonight.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment