Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Just food

I met Caroline and accompanied her for lunch before she goes to school. We had our lunch at Pizza Hut. My student card still comes in good use, it's always kept in my wallet. We both ate the same pasta meal, Chicken Pomodora (I think it's spelled this way). Add on my all-time-favorite Sweet'n'Spicy Drumlets & Crispy Garlic Bread.



The Chicken Pomodora pasta.


Crispy Garlic Bread.


Cream of Mushroom.

I went to Cold Storage to buy eggs and bread and headed home. Intended to bring Melody to Peek'A'Boo but it was raining. So my baby stayed home today while I was out.

Went to Plaza Singapura to catch the movie, Unstoppable, at 5,20pm. I've read the reviews earlier on the web and true enough, it is really a good movie, exciting and keeps you in suspense every moment. Towards the end, I actually cried too. This movie is a must watch! After the movie, it took me a long time to decide what to have for dinner. In the end, I had dinner at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe. After dinner, bounced train to Harbour Front and to Punggol and back to Seng Kang.



Iced Milk Tea with less milk.


Iced Soya Bean.


Fried Mantou.


Macau-style Fried Rice.


Beef Mui Fan.


Our meal, just nice fit into a small table.

Xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment