Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Trip to Vivo

After I reached home, I prepared to bring My Melody out. Met up with Jasmine & Little Trev around 7pm and we were on our way to Vivo City by train.

Our first stop was dinner at White Dog Cafe. I really love the ambience of this place but the food is not very very nice, still passable though. It was a long dinner with the kids around. Especially my naughty baby girl. Hehe.

Our second stop was shopping time at Toys'R'Us. Jasmine bought two nerf guns. Walked around quite long before we leave the store. Rani was happy to see My Melody. Razali was there tonight too.

Our third stop was supposedly to be Daiso but it was closed when we got there. Ended up going to Time Zone. No we didn't play game but we took cheap neoprint for fun cos my card got money. Hehe.

Walked outside to admire the beautiful Christmas tree and some photo taking. Went down to Harbour Front Centre's McDonalds to sit for awhile before heading home.










My Melody all ready to leave home.









Little Trev & Baby Melody pulling each other's hand.









Little Trev driving happily.









My Melody look so kpo.



White Dog Cafe's menu.



Triple Mushroom Soup.



Home-made Garlic Bread.



Jasmine's Traditional Fish N Chips.



My Peri Peri Chicken.



My Melody and I.



Jasmine is so cute!















My Melody during dinner time. She actually stole Trev's fries from his plate when none of us were looking.















Little Trev at dinner time.









The kids at dinner time.









Mummy Jasmine feeding Little Trev.









My Melody sitting in Little Trev's pram.



Most beatiful Christmas tree I've seen always at Vivo.



Christmas Joy at Vivo City.



Christmas decorations on the lamp post.









Random shots of the kids.









Jasmine & I in different shades of light.









The mummies and the kiddies.



The cheapo neoprint we took.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment