Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Xoxo Wz&J,T&M

After My Melody woke up from her long nap, I prepared her and myself to go out again. Heading to Ikea for dinner with Jasmine, Kelvin, WanZhen, Little Trev & Baby Melody. Kelvin drove us there from Compass Point.



The yummy-licious food.









Little Trev & Baby Melody at dinner time.

We walked around Ikea after dinner. Kelvin left us after dinner so it's girls time together. Hehe.



My Melody wants a hug from me.

Next, we walked over to Giant and started our grocery shopping there.



Seems like My Melody loves Eeyore as much as I do too.









Little Trev have been aiming for the flower that Baby Melody was holding and waited for the right time to take it from her. Hehe.









Little Trev loves raisins.



My Melody has so many companions with her in the trolley.

After buying so much stuff from Giant. We're all tired. So we bought drinks at 7-eleven and sat outside to chill before heading home.



This is Jasmine.



This is WanZhen.






Its been an enjoyable and fun night with these two girls. The three of us can click do well, so much to talk about. Hope we will be out together more often. Love you both plenty plenty. Hehe.

We took a cab back home together just before midnight. All three of us lives in Seng Kang. Good night all~

p.s. More pictures in my FaceBook.

Xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment