Sunday, December 5, 2010

I've got a new bag

Planned to watch Repunzel this morning but I did not wake up on time. Went to Dhoby Ghaut, Plaza Singapura. Someone bought me the bag I've been wanting to buy. Hehe. Had quick lunch at Yoshinoya. Before lunch, we happen to be just in time to watch the whopper challenge at Burger King, so I took some pictures. Trained to Harbour Front for work, afternoon shift. My straightening lane was BRU today and I started doing it since after 6pm. Maintained it all the way till store close by myself. Heh, first world to finish. After work, supper at McDonalds with Patrick, Rani, Joyce, ChinEe, YongTing & Alicia. Shared cab with Rani, Joyce & ChinEe.




My new favorite bag.









The contestants of The Whopper Chellenge.



This is the winner of The Whopper Challenge.



Our Yoshinoya meal.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment