Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mummies/Kiddies outing




My favorite picture of the day!

I woke up early today, after I've bathed and prepared, I woke My Melody up too. Meet Jasmine & Little Trev and we trained to Dhoby Ghaut. We're meeting other mummies and kiddies there to watch Sesame Street at 1pm. Met YanWen & Little Chovelle, HuiXian & Little Cheryth and Caslin & Little Cheryth. We had a quick lunch at Burger King. Pearl and Little Phelove reached and we all went to join her to watch Sesame Streets together.















My Melody with My Melody hair clip on.















Random shots of My Melody during the performance.






Random shots of Mummies & Kiddies.



大 Cheryth.



小 Cheryth.



Kiddos.









Shots of this random cute baby.















Shots of Sesame Streets.

After the performance, we all decided to go to the new shopping mall at Serangoon, Nex. We ate at Swensens there. Walk walk around after eating, I bought a Eeyore shoulder bag which cost $19.90 and a pooh & friends lucky bag which cost only $10 with some items worth more than $30 in the bag. Parted with the mummies and kiddies around 6pm.



My mushroom soup in bread bowl.



The kid's meal supposedly for My Melody.



Milk for my naughty little baby.



Little Trev so ke lian.



Little Phelove so happy.



Jasmine and her Little Trev.



Pearl and her Little Phelove.



Little Chovelle in her pram.



So many cute little eeyores, I want them all.



I actually wanted to buy this lucky bag.



But I choose this bag instead.



And I bought this Eeyore shoulder bag.

I trained to Esplanade to go to Suntec City. Brought My Melody to Toys'R'Us and I bought the pink colour Sing-A-Jinx, a purple & a pink funny hand for her. Walk around Carrefour looking for nice baby shoes but don't have. Headed home at 10++pm. Thank God my baby fell asleep when I'm taking train, she was extremely hard to handle today that I've felt more tired than ever.















Random shots of my gangster baby in the train.
















Random shots of my cutie pie in Toys'R'Us trolley.



Does it look like she has a dimple?



What I bought from Toys'R'Us.



My dinner, a slice of BBQ pizza.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment