Monday, December 13, 2010

Trip to Nex

Grandma took cab out, so she fetched My Melody & I to Serangoon. Meet up with Grand-Aunt, Jasmine & Stella at Nex. Walked around while I keep saying I'm hungry. We had lunch at Swensens.









Jasmine, My Melody & I.






Stella, My Melody & I.



Jasmine, Stella & My Melody.



Milk time for My Melody.















My Melody laughing happily.

I was served a bowl of spoilt awful tasting mushroom soup and asked if I could change, they claim it's this taste, but I've recently drank their mushroom soup twice and it does not taste like that. Sour sour taste, like the mushroom is spoil, yucks. Sp ended changing to calm chowder soup which I don't really like.



Mushroom soup bowl and the rotten tasting soup.



Calm chowder soup bowl and the soup can't be compared to the usual nice mushroom soup.



My salmon & mushroom baked rice, I like.



Stella's chicken baked rice, not bad.



Grand-Aunt's beef baked rice, still okay.



Jasmine's tuna mayo sandwich.



Our lunch meal.









My Melody enjoying the fries.












The four of us enjoying our food.






Grand-Aunt and I.









Stella & Jasmine.



Jasmine & My Melody.

Walked around Nex after eating. Both Jasmine & Stella bought shoes from Mondo. Jasmine bought a pair of sandals and Stella bought a pair of heels and shoes. Grand-Aunt & I bought shoes from D&C. Grand-Aunt bought a pair of sandals and I bought a pair of heels and pumps. Grand-Aunt went to redeem the free Winnie The Pooh Umbrella which I want too!



My new black heels which I'm gonna wear to Uncle Azfie's wedding dinner.



My new grey pumps which I will wear when I go out.

JunMing Brother came to fetch us back home, cousin's home, cos I didn't wanna go home so early. Stella went out for dinner with him instead of going home with us. Grand-Aunt cooked porridge for us to eat at home. I went home at 10pm by cab.















Random photos of My Melody at cousin's home.















My Melody attempting to dail the numbers on the phone and talking on the phone happily.



Blur look of My Melody after the phone was taken away from her.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment