Saturday, December 11, 2010

xoxo, YL&SJ.

Out with My Melody at 3pm. Trained to Orchard to meet YanLing. We walked over to Shawhouse and had late lunch at Mos Burger. After eating, we walked over to Forum cos I want to go to Stride Rite to buy shoes for My Melody. ShiJuan came when we were there.









Self-portrait of My Melody.









My Melody attempting to get the head band off her head.

Amin & LayPeng was working there, I
ended up buying a pair of shoes, a pair of booties & a pair of sandals for My Melody. Walked around Toys'R'Us as well. Spent quite a long time at the very beautiful mother's room at level one, My Melody pooed twice when we were there.



A pair of shoes.



A pair of sandals.



A pair of booties.















My Melody seems to enjoy sitting in the UNO stroller.















My Melody & I.









ShiJuan & My Melody.









Random shots of My Melody.
















YanLing & ShiJuan cam-whoring with my iPhone.















My Melody playing Peek'A'Boo behind the door.



I miss working here with the people I worked with in the past.



I like this christmas tree cos it gas purple lightings.

We walked over to Far East Plaza for dinner at Cahaya Muslim Halal Reataurent, I ate my favorite Hotplate Crab Meat Noodle. After dinner, we went to Grand Hyatt's hotel lobby and next to Heerens basement 1 to sit-sit till 11pm and I cab home. Fun day with the B1 & B2!



Snap snap of three ppl.









Dinner time.









My Melody in Grand Hyatt Hotel.






Trying to get My Melody into the picture.















Cam-whoring with the B1 & B2.








Random shots of My Melody at Heerens.

The last time the three of us were out together was when My Melody was still swimming around in my stomach, that's more than a year ago. Had fun with the girls as usual. Hehe.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment