Monday, December 6, 2010

Mummies/Kiddies lunch together

Met up with the mummies & kiddies today. Supposedly to watch Barney at United Square at 2pm but we didn't make it in the end. Instead, we had lunch at Swensens. There's Jasmine&LittleTrev, YanWen&LittleChovelle, Sophia&LittleTrisha and Pearl&LittlePhelove. HuiXian&LittleCheryth joined us after lunch. I bought a new pair of shoes for My Melody at Bata and she was walking around on her own all the time, refusing to sit in her stroller nor allow me to carry her, she's grown up already. Hee.



In the train on the way to meet the mummies&kiddies.



Some kiddies during lunch time. My Melody, Little Trisha & mainly Little Chovelle.



My Melody walking around on her own.



Little Trev falling asleep anytime soon.



The kiddies touching fake Barney.



My Melody's new shoes.

After everyone went separate ways, I decided to bring Melody to my cousin's home at Yio Chu Kang. Stayed there till bout 8+pm, JunMing Brother & Stella Lim send My Melody & I home.



Sleeping baby.



Walking baby.



Eating baby.















Random poses of My Melody with Pinkie.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment