Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ramil's last day

It was one of my very rare afternoon shift today. Thought I could sleep till bout 12pm but no, I was awaken at 10am. Hur! Maid bathed My Melody & Aslynna together so we took pictures of them. I left home at 12.30pm. Was doing exit today, but without the gift-wrapping I was very free. Did straightening at Family Fun section. Ended work at almost 1am. Took pictures of and with my new but now ex receiving partner, Ramil, cos it's his last day here. Cabbed with Joyce, Joanna & ChinEe. Send Joyce home and the three of us went to Rivervale Plaza's McDobalds for supper. I left at 2.45am and reached home just before 3am.






























Sister & Baby Girl having a fun bath time together.






Ramil and extra Sani behind him.









Ramil & I, receiving partners.

On a side-note, today is my dearest Grandpa Azad's 5th death anniversary. Time really flies and I miss him so much!

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment