Sunday, December 26, 2010

The day after Christmas

In the afternoon, bring My Melody, sister and maid to the 'Christmas party' at Blk 325 event hall downstairs.

In the evening, went to Vivo City together with My Melody, sister and maid again. Bought a new Combi reversible pram for My Melody from Toys'R'Us. Also bought milk powder and pampers for My Melody from Giant. Dad and his wife came to fetch us back.

In the night, Dad brought his wife and I to Jalan Kayu to eat, at Thohirah Cafeela. Grandma came to eat with us too. After eating, went over to the NTUC at Fernvale to buy groceries before Dad send us home.









With a horse.









With elf.









With Santa Claus.









Magic show.









Balloon show.










My little cutie pie and I.















My little cutie pie baby.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment