Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dinner with Isaac Brother

I worked morning shift today. Isaac Brother came to find me for dinner. We took a long time to decide on what to eat and finally ended up at Japanese Gournet Town. We ate till the shop closes at 10pm and were the last customers left. After dinner, walked past the shop WeeSing Brother was working at and he came out to smoke and chit-chat with us.

Next, we intended to go home but I saw FOX was still open and I was so excited cos I intend to buy new clothes for My Melody. I step in and came out feeling so poor! Haha. I think I'm very nice and easy to convince sometimes. At first, when I wanted to pay, I only spend $103++. They asked if I wanted to buy more so they can hit their target, which is another $40++. And I really went to add mire items and spend $160.05 in total. I bought 3 dresses, 1 denim overall dress, 1 long white top, 1 denim shorts and 1 pink socking all for my little cutie pie. I won 2 $10 vouchers, and when I left, the staff who served me secretly gave me a 30% voucher. 好心有好报.



My beef ramen and ice lemon tea.



The teppanyaki sausage and patatoe.



My side dish, white fish.



Isaac's curry chicken stone pot rice.



The denim overall dress, denim shorts, white long top @ sockings.



The red, white & grey dresses.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment