Thursday, December 23, 2010

I'm breaking down.

Worked morning shift but ended up staying all the way. I had to repack all the local vender stocks in staging. When I was thinking of going back at 11pm, I was asked if I could stay to wrap 101 small toys and 1 big item. So I agreed and it took me 2 and 1/2 hours to finish wrapping everything, bout 2.30am.. Just nice everyone finished their work outside and is ready to go. Reached home about 3.15am.

(Sometimes I really hate my family, cos they are so not understanding and still controlling my life when i'm already twenty-one. Sigh. Cos of them, I really feel like breaking down today, cried during my lunch break, I didn't even eat at all, no mood to eat today. Why have to make my life do miserable everytime. Urgh.)




KFC for breakfast, the only happy thing today.



Ying Ying gave me this, so sweet of her.



All the 101 items I gotta wrap.



Ta-dah, after wrapping, I'm so tired.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment