Thursday, December 16, 2010

Home-cooked dinner

I stepped on a puddle of water out of no where in the carpark and slipped and fell and injured my right knee while on my way to Seng Kang Mrt. Worked morning shift again today. Breakfast in the morning cos I'm so early. I have test-counter training at Suntec City's Toys'R'Us at 6pm so I was able to go back straight after the training. First Thursday I did not have to receive from Hasbro cos they came when I was leaving soon. Bought McFlurry and I'm loving it, so long didn't get to eat it already. Anyway, I had home-cooked food again, this time for dinner.



My poor knee in the morning.



My favorite A.M. Porridge for breakfast.



And some of this bee hoon too.



Punggol Mee Goreng for lunch, I'm so picky.



McFlurry before training, shiok.



It's been a longtime since I ate ice-pops.






Baked beans.









Scramble eggs.









Udon noodle soup.



My yummy yummy dinner.



My knee in the night.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment