Friday, September 16, 2011

Another Quick Trip Home

Thursday...

(One Hundred & Fourty-One days passed)

Sixty-Eighth day of work today. Tried za jiang mian for the first time for lunch today at Kopitiam. Went back to Dad's home straight after work.



Lunch for today.















My cheeky Melody posing her signature one finger twist & smile for me.






Piggy sister posing so hiao as always.















My cheeky baby with a big pink ribbon on her head.

Friday...

(One Hundred & Fourty-Two days passed)

Sixty-Ninth day of work today. Bought chicken burger and the new pokka honey green tea for breakfast. The new honey green tea not nice, yucks. Had lunch at Pasta Mania with May Ling. I tried meatball pasta today but the meatball taste kind of awful, next time i will just stick to the usual. After work, went back to my home to help Grandma with the housework as she is back for two days before she go on cruise again. Grandma bought me a Long Champ bag for my birthday, I rather she give me the money in cash or at least buy black. But I am still gonna use the bag if not later Grandma sad because it is not cheap. After 8pm, took cab back to Dad's home again.



Breakfast for today.












Lunch at Pasta Mania.






The new stamp kinda cute, using different objects to foam the map of Singapore.



The Long Champ bag Grandma bought for me.



The present I bought for little cousin Jayden, wrapped it up myself. Forgot take picture of the Chugginton Set I bought.









Ending off the post with pictures of Melody & I.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment