Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Trip to British High Commissioner

(One Hundred & Thirty-Four days passed)

Sixty-Fourth day of work today. Told boss I will be coming in late today as I needed to go to the British Embassy to get my renunciation done as time is running out for me. I left home at 9+am and took a cab there, the taxi driver dropped me off at British Counsel saying it is the same place. Stupid man, ended up I need to walk one big round back to the British Embassy, waste my time and was slightly raining. The place is very strict, cannot bring HP or any electronic items in plus bag check too. It was a wasted trip down because the lady insisted I had a British passport issued to me on 28th August 1992 and I need to present it. How long ago already, obviously even if have either lost or throw away already. So I was still not able to do the renunciation because she asked me to go back and ask my parents. Really very pissed off and easily frustrated over every single thing that morning, just not my day.

Took bus 111 to Dhoby Ghaut and changed circle line to Paya Lebar. Bought bee hoon mix kway teow for my late breakfast from Ananas Cafe, not nice to eat. About 3+pm, had ban mian for late lunch at Kopitiam as I felt kinda unwell and wanted to drink a hot plain soup. After work, actually intended to go home straight to get the housework done. But Grandma said to go to Ehub to find them as Dad brought Grandma, Sister, Melody and maid to eXplorer Kidz to play. I took a train to Pasir Ris and walked over to Ehub. Dad sign up a membership card for My Melody, her face in the photo so blur/gong. Grandma came out and I went in when I reached, played till 8pm and Dad sent us home. Cooked instant mee goreng in the night for my late dinner.

Looking forward to tomorrow after work, hope it will be a better nicer day please.




Lunch for today.












My Melody having fun at eXplorer Kidz.









Sister wanting to be a fairy.












My Melody and her funny actions.



Dinner for today.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment