Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Stay at J&S Cousin's Crib Again

Friday...

(One Hundred & Twenty-Eight days passed)

Sixtieth day of work today. Bought a chicken burger and a bottle of Pokka green tea for breakfast. Had prawn noodles for lunch at Kopitiam. After work, it was back to Grandaunt's home as Melody was there. We will be staying over till Wednesday because Grandma is away on cruise today till Wednesday.



Breakfast for today.



Lunch for today.





















Adorable nun/smurfy looking Melody.



With my little cutie pie.

Saturday...

(One Hundred & Twenty-Nine days passed)

Went out to Ang Mo Kio Central in the evening with Grandaunt, her husband and My Melody. I bought Gong Cha, wanted Honey Green Tea but they ran out of honey. Bought passionfruit green tea instead, 80% level sugar, so sweet. Saw my maternal Grandma there but I did not call out to her. We had dinner at McDonalds. Went to NTUC and I bought baby's diapers, big tin of milk powder and baby bites, $100+ gone just like that. We took cab back, waited about an hour to get a cab.

Dad randomly called and asked me about what type of laptop I want, if need put CD one anot, I say yes I want can put CD one. He say he will try to find. In the end his wife called and said, I really need can put CD one? Because Dad already bought me a laptop but cannot put CD and it is Apple brand. Cos if i dont want Dad will keep for himself and buy new one but she dont want him waste money cos he got two laptop already, this will be the third laptop and second MacBook. So I said, then nvm cannot put CD also nvm. So it was a MacBook Air that they bought for me as my birthday gift. Happy!!!















Drink milk also drink like a boss, cannot lie down properly.






Very naughty, whenever Grandaunt talks, she will close her ears.



Dinner at McDonalds.

Monday...

(One Hundred & Thirty-One days passed)

Sixty-First day of work today. Bought a fish burger, chicken burger and a bottle of Pokka green tea for breakfast. There is a new designer from Malaysia today, May Ling. We went for lunch together at Kopitiam, I ate vegs/meats with porridge from Mixed Vegetable Rice stall. Went back to Grandaunt's home straight after work as Melody is sick again, down with flu and slight cough.



Breakfast for today.



Lunch for today.

Tuesday...

(One Hundred & Thirty-Two days passed)

Sixty-Second day of work today. I bought KFC's twister meal which was on promotion with Iced Milo and my favorite A.M. Porridge ala carte for breakfast. Had the same meal for lunch as yesterday, but I ate alone today. I had free home-made fried dumplings (锅贴) to eat after work. Took bus back to Grandaunt's home, waited half am hour for the bus and I skip the single deck bus and waited for the next bus, thank god it was double deck and did not take so long to arrive. Reach home at close to 8pm, I had a difficult time on this long bus rode because I need to pee badly, super high tide till I want to cry kind.



Breakfast for today.



Lunch for today.



Home-made fried dumplings (锅贴).












Melody attacking the peanuts Grandaunt is eating, keep asking & asking for more.















Shots of My Melody tonight.

Wednesday...

(One Hundred & Thirty-Three days passed)

Sixty-Third day of work today. Bought a chicken burger for breakfast. Had laksa mee tai mak for lunch at Kopitiam with May Ling. Lunch was torturing because the laksa is very very spicy today. Eat till I feel as though I am half crying. After work, went back to Grandaunt's home straight. Grandma is back today and she cab over to pick Melody and I up to go home together. Finally played with my new baby for the first time for a short while only.



Breakfast for today.



Lunch for today, torturing meal cos very spicy today.



My new baby from Dad & his wife for my birthday.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment