Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bouncing Kids at Night

(One Hundred & Thirty-Seven days passed)

Stayed over at Dad's home last night as Grandma is off to cruise again today. Cooked udon noodle for late lunch at about 3pm. Dad brought us out to Bouncing Kids to play for about one and a half hour from 5pm till 6.30pm while he worked out at the gym, The Fitting Edge. Went to Jalan Kayu for dinner at Thasevi. Honed after dinner. The Sunday is over just like that.



Lunch for today.









Melody at home, last shot she was telling me no, means don't take picture of her.



I love it whenever my baby smiles for me.









Sister & Baby couple wear, both pink pink.



Sister very 'hiao', hahaha.
























Melody having fun with the slides especially.



Piggy sister Aslynna.









Piggy sister & I.



One of my favorite, the joy juice drink.



Maid & sister drinking their bundung.





















Sister enjoying her ice-cream prata.












Dinner at Thasevi at Jalan Kayu.



Ending off the post with My Melody & I.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment