Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Day Before My Birthday

(One Hundred & Fourty-Three days passed)

Went out with Dad, sister, maid and Melody in the afternoon after the rain stops. We went to fetch Grandma and off to Grandaunt's home to pass her stuffs before heading to Bugis area. Dad went to pray at the temple at Fu Lu Shou while the rest of us went to eat. Grandma and I ate the Katong Laksa, I left after eating about 3.45pm.

Trained to Dhoby Ghaut station and met Caroline there before heading to Somerset station. Our first destination was short shopping session at 313@Somerset then to Cine Leisure, we took neoprint there. Next we walked to Ion then to Far East Plaza for dinner and shopping. Saw Jasmine, Kelvin and Trev as they were there too. Lastly, we had ice-cream sundae at Ion Orchard before we took train back home.

I enjoyed the night with Caroline and My Melody. Though it was a simple night with a simple dinner, but I appreciate her meeting me tonight.




My stony Melody.



Piggy sister enjoying her ice-cream.









Quick lunch with Grandma at Bugis.



Neoprint with Caroline & Melody.















At Ion, so qiao we both wear bluey.















Our dinner at Far East Plaza.



Milk time for My Melody.









Caroline & I in Far East Plaza's lift.









My Melody can't wait to eat at Swensens.






Caroline & My Melody at Swensens.






Our ice-cream sundaes & Melody's omelet kids meal at Swensens.















Last shot of us while waiting for train to go home at Dhoby Ghaut station.



Milk time for Melody again.









When in the train.









Enjoyed the simple night with Caroline.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment