Saturday, September 10, 2011

One Night Away From Home

Friday...

(One Hundred & Thirty-Five days passed)

Sixty-Fifth day of work today. MayLing and I packet food back to office for lunch today. I bought tom yum ban main from Kopitiam for my lunch. After work, took circle line to Suntec City. I was hoping to buy a laptop case/bag for my new MacBook Air. Had dinner at Seoul Garden at Marina Square. After eating, walked over to Funan IT Mall to go to the 24hrs Challenger. Still did not manage to find a suitable laptop case, ended up buying a USB mini fan instead.



Lunch for today.



Dinner at Seoul Garden.



My dessert filled with alot of nata de cocos.

Saturday...

(One Hundred & Thirty-Six days passed)

Worked half day till 1pm today. Bought my favorite A.M. Porridge meal with Iced Milo from KFC for my breakfast. Bought black carrot cake and another sort of Chinese rojak like the Indian rojak king for lunch. Reached home at 8pm and packed my stuff to bring to Dad's home. Also did the housework. Dad came over to fetch Melody and I over to his home at 10.30pm.



Breakfast for today.



Lunch for today.



Pretty polariod of my Melody becos she is actually smiling.
























Shots of my Melody at home.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment