Thursday, September 22, 2011

Nadia Sweet at Fernvale

(One Hundred & Fourty-Eight days passed)

Seventy-Third day of work today. Bought curry puffs for breakfast this morning. Had tom yum double fish soup with rice for lunch at Kopitiam. After work, I went back to my house and Dad brought sister there too. he send me back to his home bout 8pm. Nadia came over to Fernvale to meet me for dinner and chit-chat session. We ate at Koufu at Fernvale Point. Bought bubble tea and sat at Dad's block downstairs to chit-chat till about 10.45pm. Sister came down with her Mum and she came to join us while her mum and maid went to NTUC. She went up when they came back. Simple night but I am happy to have a friend coming to find me. Love you, Nadia!



Breakfast for today.



Lunch for today.



Little miss happy Melody.



Drinking the most awful/bitter honey green tea ever.



Nadia with her chocolate cookie I think.









My Melody acting like a big boss.



Piggy sister & I.



Piggy sister & Nadia.



Nadia & My Melody.









My Melody loves sticking out her tongue.









Nadia, piggy sister & My Melody.















My Melody trying to act cool, don't wanna let me take her pictures.





















Piggy sister & My Melody.





















Last few random shots of My Melody.









Nadia & I.









Just me.















Polariods taken for the night.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment