Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just Normal Days

Tuesday...

(One Hundred & Fourty-Six days passed)

Seventy-First day of work today. Brought the beef kway teow Dad bought for me last night to work for my breakfast. Had ban mian at Kopitiam for lunch. Had nasi lemak which Dad bought for me at night for dinner. A normal day home after work.



Breakfast for today.



Lunch for today.



Dinner for today.















Melody loves to drink milk.



Me for today.

Wednesday...

(One Hundred & Fourty-Seven days passed)

Seventy-Second day of work today. Had zha jiang mian for lunch at Kopitiam. I added noodles and they ran out of meat so added the normal meat used to cook soup for me, so the noodle did not taste as nice as usual. Went to NTUC after lunch and bought two bottles of Pokka green tea, a mars bar and sneakers bar. Back to Dad's home straight after work.



Lunch for today.



Snacks for today.



Me for today.



Melody wearing a hair-band.
























Little monkey baby.



Lastly, a shot of Melody & I.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment