Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Day of Birthday Month

(One Hundred & Twenty-Seven days passed)

Fifty-Nineth day of work today. It is the first day of September, also supposedly my favorite month of the year because my birthday falls in September. Hopefully, it will be a good month ahead but I have nothing much to look forward to. So many things I wish to do or eat but I doubt there is a chance for my wishes to be fulfilled. Shall just see how things goes...

Had century egg congee for lunch but this lunch left me feeling sick the entire day. I suddenly felt like adding egg to the congee and the congee was nit piping hot enough thus the egg was still raw, eat till want to puke so I did not finish it. After work went home straight to see my feverish baby girl who was active yet cranky at the same time.



Porridge which made me wanna puke cos of raw egg.












Feverish baby still so active.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment