Monday, June 2, 2014

A Busy Monday.

It is a busy Monday as I had lots of travelling to do. After I left home, went to pay respect to my Grandma in the Tample opposite my block. Went over to Compass Point to meet a buyer. Went over to cousin's home in Seng Kang to print something important. Headed over to AWWA to submit the documents, thankfully my Aunt's husband fetch me there. Had to find my own way to go to my next destination. At 7pm, met another buyer at Serangoon station. Also meet Joey Sister for dinner as well as to pass her stuff. Supposedly to meet another buyer eho back out at the last minute for the second time already, wasted my time.

Pasta for lunch at my cousin's home, cooked by their maid.

Poor Man Tou, become so skinny without his hairs. Hahaha.



Duck Rice for dinner at Kopitiam in Compass Point.

No comments:

Post a Comment