Sunday, June 29, 2014

My Happy Sundate.

To the person who can always make me smile.
 

My baby girl woke up early today.

Always asking for sweets or biscuit from me in the morning.

I went out early today and bought breakfast from KFC.

Out on a date today, #butfirstletmetakeaselfie.

Summary of my sun-date.
Finally after what feels like a year or more, out on a movie date again.
We are watching Transformers at our first & most frequent movie date place, 
Filmgrade at Kallang Leisure Park.

Next, we headed to Suntec City and had dinner at the new kopitiam, Beef Pepper Rice from Pepper Lunch.

Yum yum yummy, I'm loving it. See how clean I finished my rice.
  
Happy girl is me, I got the 'Gift From The Heart' charm from Pandora as one of my very early birthday gift from someone special. Hehehe. Thank you & I love it sooooo much.
 
 
 
  
My Pandora charms collections.
  
I bought these for someone as he is having sore throat and standby breakfast for him.

This is SO me most of the times. LOL! 

Loving my happy happy Sun-date! 

No comments:

Post a Comment