Monday, June 9, 2014

Memories on Monday.

I woke up today and packed two of my boxes. Every time I pack my stuff, I will surely find something interesting from the past. Found alot of old photos etc. PAcked two boxes into one box, cleared one box empty. Hehe.

This birthday card was given to me by my dear sisters, Joey and Priscilla in year 2008! That is like 6 years ago, how time flies. Hehehe.


See! I used to be underweight ok! 30kg. Should be in Primary school time. Hahaha.

The one is Pink, 2nd from the left, is ME! I miss how slim I used to be. Sigh.

What a funny photo of buddy YuShun and I, probably in year 2008 also. Hahahahaha.

Cousin Stella is in Hong Kong right now and she bought this frozen dress for Melody. Melody will be so happy, it's her favorite cartoon now!

My lunch for today, Vegetarian Bee Hoon, bought by Grandaunt.

My lunch/dinner for today, Chinese Mee Goreng, with chicken wing and egg.

My dinner for today, Nasi Ayam, from Mr Teh Tarik.

Feels like I very long no take selfie. Hehe.

Good night!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am glad that you are back to blogging. I miss reading your blog especially with all the pictures of different kind of food you eat everyday. Make me miss home a lot. I am curious about something, are you Chinese? Or Malay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just saw your comment. :) My blog is boring, I always post the same old food la. Haha. I am mixed actually. Dad side Malay, Mum side Chinese. :) Thanks for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete