Monday, June 30, 2014

Work at SPOC Day.


A random day working for my favorite mummy friend at her work place.

I met Jasmine in the morning and we took train together to her work place in Farrer Park.
 Worked with another mummy friend, Reine, and her boyfriend together.

Lunch with Jasmine at Lavender Food Centre.
Craving for Char Kuay Teow satisfied, but was not as nice as I expected.
We shared Xiao Long Baos.
And Jasmine's tom yum noodle looks really good.
 

 

After work, it was time for some.. Cam-whoring session while walking to City Square Mall.
 
 
 

Today's job was to pack the goody bags for the 100 plus promotion's goody bags.

We went into Charles & Keith and I saw some very nice covered wedges heels at $12.90. That was mad cheap and without thinking, I bought a pair for myself when I knew there was my size. Hahaha.

Bought Empal Penyet from the Indoneisian stall at the food court back for dinner. Sums up my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment