Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday is Love.

Today is Friday.
I have been loving my Fridays for weeks now.
Gotta love it while it lasts.

Been playing around with my new phone and customizing it. My current adorable theme of a kid doodling on the wall, I like the artistic effect. My chio keyboard color. And my lock screen wallpaper of Melody and I.

I love the emoticons that appear on my phone,it's different from the actual usual emoticon as when I open the whatsapps chat. This is so adorabke, especially the elephant. All the other emoticons like hearts and kisses also very adorable when shown on the notification bar.

First few photos of baby taken with my new phone. Hehe. Pretty sharp.

Today, I met my cousin, Xanne, to go swimming at Anchorvale CC. We started swimming from 1pm till 1.30pm only then it started to rain and we had to leave the pool. 

I was hungry, so we had lunch at Pasta Mania. The rain was very heavy so we were stuck there till about 4pm, then we finally could leave the place.

Ordered McDonald's delivery tonight for dinner. Tried the new Chicken Cabbiata burger. The packaging for the fries now very cute too. Gave us a free drawstring bag in conjunction with FIFA World Cup. Haha.

I still love my Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment