Saturday, April 9, 2011

Alone with sick baby

My Melody have been sick since over the weekends I guess and started to have fever since Monday. She had very very high fever on Tuesday night so on Wednesday morning, Grandma & I bought her to the polyclinic. The doctor said it's due to her MMR jab last last Monday so it's normal. Just that if the fever still lasted till Saturday, we need to bring her back to the polyclinic again on Saturday.

On the same day, Grandma went on cruise with Uncle Azfie, his wife & Jayden. Leaving me all alone at home with my poor sick baby & Uncle Azdre. And I actually stayed home for three whole days because Grandma said not to bring baby out because she is sick. Grandma is finally back yesterday and I can finally get to rest abit because my sick baby have been very very cranky the past three days & nights.

Tuesday...



My poor sick baby.
























I think I'm very baby, baby having high fever already I still keep taking pictures.

Wednesday...















Grandma tuck in Melody's top into her skirt & it looked really funny.









My baby no mood but still forced to take pictures with me.






She ownself bring the shopping cart up on the bed, ownself sat in it & sat for a very long time without a dingle cry or noise, seems like she really enjoys sitting in it & it fits her just nice.

Thursday...



I left her to play on her own while I do the housework & she mess up all the discs, everything take out & play.






Hot-tempered & spoiled baby, Everytime she wants something she must scream & cry.



Very rare moments that she will sit down quietly for only a short while.

Friday...



Eating baby bites on my bed.



Another forced picture of us.

Saturday...









Some me moments.















Attempted to tie two pony-tails for My Melody.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment