Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Night with TRU peeps

Today is the 20th of April, which marks Jasmine's actual birthday.


HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY JASMINE!!!
Best wishes in everything you do, and I hope this is the bestest most unforgettable 21st birthday you had.
Lastly, I love you my dear friend!!! :DDD

It was my off day today as well, I stayed home half the day to do the housework and I got very very bored at home. So I asked Syakinah if she wants to go Forum & have dinner with me together as well since she morning shift today. I brought My Melody out to Vivo City to Toys'R'Us to find them first. Jason & Joanna was on morning shift too and they decided to join us.









Everyone seems to like playing with My Melody.

We went to Far East Plaza for dinner at the fifth level, not the usual place i eat at. The you tiao and wonton is nice but main dishes not very nice for the place we eat at tonight. After dinner, we walked to Forum. I wanted to see my favourite girl from Forum and I miss the Toys'R'Us at Forum too so decided to drop by since I was free and had to make three people accompany me. Opps. Thanks anyway!



Our food but not all here yet.



Syakinah & Joanna makan-ing.



My Melody likes being carried by young man.

I brought my polariod out and we took some pictures. Left Forum at 10plus and trained home. We all seems very tired somehow. My Melody fell asleep when I was at Bishan Circle Line and all the way home. But woke up at 12plus and play till don't know what time.














































My greedy baby just had to keep eating her baby bites during a train ride if not she will fuss & cry non-stop.












My Melody & I with Joanna & Syakinah. One picture each for the three of us. Such a coincidence we three were standing at three different side for all three pictures.



My Melody & I with my favourite girl from Forum, Nurul Nadia.



My Melody & I with Kinder Breno, Syakinah.



My Melody & I with Joanna.



My Melody & I with Jason.



Random shot of Syakinah & Joanna in the train on the way back home.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment