Monday, April 11, 2011

Foodie with Bestie Ng

Met up with Bestie Ng and we headed over to Nex again. Decided to have lunch at Shabu Sushi because the lunch buffer for students cost $10.99++ only. Actually, I feel like I'm only having steamboat. Never ate sushi at all because it does not look appetizing at all. Ate alot of udon, beefs, fishes, mushrooms, fishballs & prawns. After lunch, walk around for a little while and it was time for Sogurt. Have not eaten it for quite sone time already. Accompanied Bestie Ng to Cotton On and I tried on a black toga dress and I am considering if I should buy it. I left Nex at about 6pm.







Why my Bestie so shy.

































Random pictures taken while eating.



Oh Sogurt is so love.



The black toga dress I kinda liked.






Tronky, haven't eaten in years. My favourite when I was a kid.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment