Thursday, April 21, 2011

Night with my favorite TRU girl

I worked morning shift today and Grandma brought My Melody over to find me as she was heading out at night. My favorite girl, Nadia, from Forum TRU came over to find me when I ended work and we went out together with My Melody.

We trained to NEX. Bought the 1-for-1 filliet'o'fish burger at McDonalds. I bought rice from Dju Dju Indoneisian Food inside Food Junction. And lastly, I bought Sogurt to share and we went up to the sky garden to sit down to chit-chat and makan our food.

I saw YanWen, Lewis & Chlovelle too. They also enjoying Sogurt. Nadia and I sat there till 10.30pm and the area was close to public. We took some pictures and Polariods before we left for home.

I have known Nadia for about two and a half years now. After I left Forum, we rarely had the time to meet up though we have planned to meet up before but it was always unsuccessful. Finally saw her again yesterday & today. She is still my favorite girl that I can talk to about most of the things. Love this girl alot! :DDD



Random shot of me.



Malay rice from Tuck Shop for lunch.










































Shots of My Melody when we're in the train to Serangoon.



Sogurt with Sweet.


















My favorite girl, Nadia Sweet, & I.






Polariods to end the day.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment