Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Trip to Kallang Leisure Park

Meet up with my favourite girl when she ended work today. As she was early, she trained to Seng Kang station to wait for mr. We trained to Stadium station as we are going to Kallang Leisure Park. Reached at 6plus and brought My Melody to play at Peek'A'Boo at 7pm till 8pm. YingYing came to meet us too. We had dinner at Pasta Mania. And we just hanged out around the mall till 10plus before taking train back home. I enjoyed the time spend with the both of them.




While on the way to Kallang Leisure Park.



My Melody playing in the colorful ball pit.


















My Melody & I. She was kind of clingy to me.



My favourite girl, Nadia.









My Melody with Nadia & I.












My Melody & Nadia.















Trying to secretly take pictures of YingYing cos she always don't let me take a proper picture of her.



Dinner at Pasta Mania.















My Melody & her Pinkie.



Random picture of the shop because of it's name.









My favourite girl & I.












Me, Myself & I.
















As usual, My Melody is always eating when she is in the train.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment