Thursday, April 28, 2011

One day passed

In the noon, I went out with Grandma, Uncle Azdre and My Melody to Upper Serangoon Shoppinh Center. After that, I brought My Melody over to cousin's home in Ang Mo Kio. Anicia came over to find Stella and they accompanied me to walk to my Mum's home which is about 10-15 minutes walk away. No one was at home so I only took the bag that Mum gave me. Spend the rest of the day at cousin's home, I wanted to stayover but I did not bring enough diapers and milk powder for My Melody to last through the night. Grandma came over to fetch us home at 11plus.






What My Melody wore for today.















My baby love & I at Mum's home.










Cranky Little Melody.









Hungry Little Melody.









Melody in over-sized jacket.



Hawaiian pizza cooked by toaster at cousin's home.



Mum gave me this purple Coach bag which she won in FB lucky draw. I love it because it's purple. Thanks Mum!

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment