Thursday, April 14, 2011

Finally hair make-over

After saying for more than a thousand times that I want to dye my hair red. I finally had my hair dyed today, but the outcome is somewhere between red and purple. I wanted red red but it is not exactly that type of obvious red that I wanted. I cut my fringe slanted short, not bangs. And trim the back of my hair a little. Overall, I kind of love my new hair style and colour is still okay. Had my hair done at cousin's home downstairs with Stella. Spend the rest of the day at their home with My Melody.









Stella & I before we got our hair dyed.









While choosing the colour we want to dye.















While in the process of having our hair dyed.









Camwhore take 1. Me with my new hairdo, I'm loving my fringe now but hair colour not obvious.












Camwhore take 2. Me with My Melody.















Canwhore take 3. Me again.









Canwhore take 4. Stella & I.















Canwhore take 5. Me again.









Camwhore take 6. Stella, My Melody & I.









Camwhore take 7. Me again.









Camwhore take 8. Stella, My Melody & I again.









Camwhore take 9. Me again.









Camwhore take 10. Stella, My Melody's head & I.









Camwhore take 11. Me again.









Camwhore take 12. Stella, My Melody & I again.









Camwhore take 13. Me again.









Camwhore take 14. Jasmine & I.















Camwhore take 15. Stella.












My Melody in her adorable jungle animals suit.






Stella & My Melody.



Like family uh.



Stella posing with our dinner.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment